- Department of micro and macro Anatomy
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Fundamental Disciplines
- Department of Therapy
- Department of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of special surgical disciplines
- Department of Special Clinical Disciplines
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Infectious Diseases
Educational activities at the faculty are carried out according to programs developed in accordance with the requirements of the curricula and educational standards of WHO. In the educational process, innovative methods and teaching aids are widely used: reading problematic and complex lectures, evidence-based medicine, interactive learning and video and multimedia equipment.
A prerequisite for mastering and constantly improving practical skills is preclinical practice rooms equipped with educational dummies, tables, medical equipment, etc. The logistics of the laboratories meet international standards and are certified.
The institute has a library that has modern medical and scientific publications.