About the department:
Our faculty and staff are dedicated to helping our students achieve their goals. We believe in providing a broad, rigorous academic base that includes clinical observation and hands-on learning opportunities.
The department teaches ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, nursing, physiotherapy, exercise therapy, Dentistry, Neurology with a course of neurosurgery and medical genetics.
The goal of our department is to create favorable conditions for meeting the needs of students in acquiring knowledge, skills and professional skills;
– training of qualified specialists with deep theoretical knowledge and sufficient professional skills;
– raising the level of qualifications of the members of the department;
– development and implementation of modern foundations of the scientific organization of the educational process and the introduction of new technologies of teaching and upbringing;
– high-quality organization and conduct of training sessions, practices and independent work of students;
– formation of individual and alternative training programs, etc.
We involve students in various research initiatives and community events.
The department sets itself the following tasks:
- Training of a specialist doctor who is capable and ready to provide highly qualified medical care.
- To successfully carry out all types of activities in accordance with the specialty – Surgery.
- To educate a graduate who has successfully mastered the system of knowledge, skills, skills that ensure the ability and willingness to use modern methods of diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of patients.