ISM scientific schools:
- Scientific school of Professor G.V. Belov “Epidemiology, pathogenesis and sanogenesis of diseases in the changed climatic and ecological conditions of Kyrgyzstan”, registered by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RAE).
- Scientific school of professor Akmatova E.M. “Biological Safety Management” registered by the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RAE).
It is planned to open scientific schools under the leadership of:
- Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic A. Aidaraliev “Bioclimatic aspects of morbidity and energy consumption of the body in high mountains”;
- Professor Baitova G.M. “Features of the course of diseases among residents of Kyrgyzstan in elderly and senile age”;
- Professor Mirkin E.L. “The use of technologies of self-organizing neural networks in the problems of medical cybernetics”;
- Professor Dzhunusova G.S. “Physiological status and resource potential of local communities in high mountains.”