The main educational program of higher professional education in the specialty “General Medicine” (for foreign citizens), implemented at the International School of Medicine of the ISPC “IUK”, is a set of documents developed and approved by the university, taking into account the state educational standard of higher professional education in the relevant specialty , taking into account the requirements of the national and international labor market.
- PLO in the specialty “General Medicine” (for foreign citizens)
- Appendix 1. Competence model of a graduate
- Appendix 2. Matrix of competencies
- Appendix 3. Schedule of the educational process
- Appendix 4. Experimental curriculum for special. “General Medicine” (5 years)
- Appendix 5. Annotations of academic disciplines
- Annotations of academic disciplines (archive)
- Appendix 6. Catalog of elective disciplines.
- Appendix 7. Practice programs
- Appendix 8. SRWS program
- Appendix 9. Program of the Final State Attestation
- GOS VPO OOP 2015
560001 PLO in the specialty “General Medicine” (for foreign citizens)
Appendix 1 Model graduate 560001 Medicine 2021
Appendix 2 Matrix of competencies 560001 Medicine 2021
Appendix 3 Schedule of the educational process 21-22
Appendix 4 Curriculum of LD 5 years 2021
Appendix 5 Abstracts of academic disciplines (archive)
Appendix 7 Practice program
Appendix 9 GIA Program
GOS 560001 General Medicine 2021.
- PLO “General Medicine” 560001 according to the State Standard of Education 2021
- OOP PhD “Public Health and Medicine”