Head of the Department
Sadyrbekov Kubatbek Kanybekovich
Candidate of Medical Sciences
Acting Associate Professor
- st. April 7, 6, room 205..
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: :+996 (312) 53-37-01
About the department
In accordance with the Order of the Rector of the UNPK MUK No. 124 dated 01.10.2020 In order to expand the activities on October 1, 2020, the Department of Public Health was created.
The Department of Public Health is a multidisciplinary department that teaches students the basics of disease prevention, preservation and promotion of health, and extension of life expectancy of the population.
Public health is the science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and improving the quality of life through the organized effort and informed choices of societies, organizations (public and private), communities and individuals.
Public health is an interdisciplinary field that includes such important areas as epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, social sciences and health service management. Not less important areas of public health are general hygiene, environmental health, public policy, mental health, health advocacy and advocacy, health policy, behavioral health, health economics, prevention of occupational pathology and disability, gender issues in health. as well as sexual and reproductive health.
The department sets itself the following tasks:
The main goal of the department is the formation of a unified state policy in the field of public health.
- implementation of the state policy for the prevention of infectious and socially significant non-infectious diseases of the population of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- coordination and control of measures to prevent the harmful effects of environmental factors on humans through the conduct of state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance and control;
- ensuring intersectoral interaction in improving the health of the population of the Kyrgyz Republic.