About the Department
The Department of Humanities is one of the main structural units of the International School of Medicine of the International University of Kyrgyzstan, which was established on October 1, 2020 by Order No. 124. The Department of Humanities has a wealth of experience in teaching and research. Thanks to this, our department has the opportunity to constantly develop, providing high quality training for graduates in the specialty “General Medicine”. At the department, training is carried out in the following disciplines, which are necessary for medical workers in order to communicate and acquire professional skills: English, Latin, medical biophysics, etc.
The scope of the Department of Humanities is determined by the scientific and pedagogical potential of its employees, which allows it to claim a leading position in the field of educational services. Teachers of the Department of Humanities conduct classes using modern teaching methods and technologies to train qualified medical workers.
The department sets itself the following tasks:
- teaching the disciplines assigned to the department at all faculties of the institute in the amount established by the relevant State educational standards, curricula and curriculum;
- systematic improvement of their professional level;
- further modernization of the content of education, the implementation of modern models of scientific and methodological support of the educational process;
- development of complex educational and methodological equipment of the department;
- development of students’ linguistic and cultural competence necessary for integration into the system of world and national cultures;
- increasing the scientific potential and pedagogical skills of the teaching staff;
- studying topical problems of modern teaching methods of humanitarian disciplines;
- development of international, interuniversity and interdepartmental cooperation.