Objective of the MSM Education Sector
The education sector was created with the aim of organizing the educational process according to the General Medicine program, to ensure the conditions for its improvement. As part of the Department of Education of the NOU UNPK “MUK”. Performs tasks for planning and organizing the educational process for all courses, developing normative documentation for educational work, diagnosing the educational process, statistical processing of certification results, compiling summary statistical reports on the movement of the student contingent, the annual report of MSM on educational work.
Participates in the preparation and approval of working curricula, schedules of the educational process. The education sector, together with the Department of Education, prepares packages of documents for licensing, certification and accreditation of the university, prepares materials on the rating assessment of the specialty, controls the planning and implementation of the teaching load of the teaching staff.
- planning, organization and control of the educational process;
- coordination of the database on the contingent of students;
- implementation of all types of reporting on the educational activities of the university;
- coordination of work on the implementation and use of the point-rating system of training and assessment of students’ progress;
- analysis of student progress;
- coordinating the distribution of the teaching load to the teachers of the departments;
- analysis of the implementation of the teaching load by the teachers of the departments;
- collection and provision of materials on the educational process for licensing and accreditation of the university;
- regular inspections of compliance with labor discipline by teachers, student attendance, accounting and optimization of the use of the classroom fund, control of the class schedule, etc.