Scientific research work (SRW) is one of the most important activities of the teaching staff of the department. Carrying out scientific work at the department ensures the continuous improvement of the educational process on the basis of research and the introduction of modern methods and pedagogical technologies into educational activities.
The main tasks of research work carried out at the Department of Humanities:
- conducting relevant scientific research;
enrichment of the educational process with the results of the latest scientific research;
- improving the scientific qualifications of the teaching staff of the department;
writing and preparing for publication of textbooks, teaching aids, monographs, scientific articles and reports;
- training of scientific and pedagogical personnel;
- practical acquaintance of students and the teaching staff of the department with the organization of scientific research and their involvement in the implementation of research work.
Student research work:
Научно-исследовательская работа студентов является одним из важнейших средств повышения качества подготовки и воспитания специалистов с высшим профессиональным образованием способных творчески применять в практической деятельности достижения научно-технического и культурного прогресса.
Research work of students is one of the most important means of improving the quality of training and education of specialists with higher professional education who are able to creatively apply the achievements of scientific, technical and cultural progress in practical activities.
Attracting students to research work allows you to use their creative potential to solve urgent research tasks and is a continuation and deepening of the educational process and is organized directly at the department of humanitarian disciplines.
The main tasks of the research work of students are:
- Mastering by students of the scientific method of cognition, in-depth and creative mastering of educational material;
- Instilling the skills of working in research teams, familiarization with the methods and techniques of organizing research work;
- Teaching methodology and means of independent solution of scientific problems.