Head of the Department
Zhanybekov Iliyas Zhanybekovich
- Address: 720000, Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, 100/1 Leo Tolstoy Ave.
- Tel: +996 500 147 300
- Email: email@example.com
About the department
The Department of Pathology was formed in October 2020. The Department of Pathology is an educational and scientific structural subdivision of the medical faculty of MShM NOU UNPK “MUK”, carrying out educational, methodological and research work.
The following disciplines are taught at the Department of Pathology: pathological anatomy, pathological physiology, forensic medicine, sectional course. The Department of Pathology is located in the morphological building on the street. L. Tolstoy No. 100/1. Laboratories are provided, which are equipped with the latest equipment in accordance with modern requirements. There is a museum with unique plastinated and formalinized macro-preparations.
The department sets itself the following tasks:
Clinical, methodological, research activities. The department conducts training of students, postgraduates and doctoral students, clinical residents, as well as training cycles for doctors and researchers of healthcare and medical science institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- training of highly qualified medical specialists with deep theoretical knowledge and necessary practical skills, brought up in the spirit of the best traditions of Russian medicine and higher education;
- advanced training of the staff of the department and clinic;
- improving the quality of methodological support of the educational process, research and clinical work;
- development of new teaching methods, as well as medical research and technology;
- meeting the needs of medical institutions and health authorities in improving the qualifications of their personnel;
- provision of consultative, diagnostic and methodological assistance to doctors of medical and preventive institutions and health authorities;