Head of Department
Baitova Gulmira Musaevna
Doctor of Medical Sciences
- Address: st. Turusbekova 88/1, floor 3
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Телефон: :+996 (312) 53-37-01
About the department
The Department of Therapy was established on October 1, 2020 by the order of the rector of the ISPC IUK No. 124 dated 01.10.2020
The department trains highly professional competent students who are able to recognize and identify various symptoms and syndromes of diseases of internal organs, as well as who are familiar with the methods of clinical and laboratory – instrumental examination of the adult population. The Department of Therapy will contribute to the implementation of the scientific and intellectual potential of students in science and professional activity in the global educational process.
Our department teaches such important subjects of medicine as cardiology, hematology, endocrinology, rheumatology, gastroenterology, nephrology, pulmonology.
The department exercises control over the medical activities of other structural units dealing with internal diseases.
You will learn about all this, as well as about other priority issues of the life of departments, divisions and research teams from our website.
The department sets itself the following tasks:
- prevention of progression and possible reverse development of the disease;
- elimination or relief of manifestations (symptoms) of the disease;
- slowdown of structural (functional and morphological) changes in interested systems;
- lowering the functional class of disorders of the organs and systems involved in the disease;
- stabilization of acute episodes of decompensation;
- improved clinical response;
- decrease in the number of hospitalizations, morbidity and mortality;
improving the patient’s quality of life;
- increased physical activity of the patient;
- improved prognosis with prolongation of the patient’s life;
- reduction of financial losses for treatment by reducing the need for hospitalizations and compliant rational pharmacotherapy.