About the department
The Department of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology was established in October 2020.
The department is assigned by order No. 68/02 dated 02.10.2020. the following disciplines:
The department sets itself the following tasks:
- patient examination, patient care, nursing skills;
- the ability to identify in patients the main pathological symptoms and syndromes of diseases, using knowledge of the basics of biomedical and clinical disciplines, taking into account the laws of the course of pathology in organs, systems and the body as a whole;
- analysis and interpretation of the results of modern diagnostic technologies by age and sex groups of patients, taking into account their physiological characteristics of the human body for successful treatment and prevention;
- provision of emergency care and intensive care;
- disease prevention on an outpatient basis;
using the algorithm for making a diagnosis (main, concomitant, complications), taking into account the ICD, to carry out the main diagnostic measures to identify urgent and life-threatening conditions;
- analysis of the activities of medical institutions using statistical data.