About the department:
We are glad to welcome you to the Department of Fundamental Disciplines!
The Department of “Fundamental disciplines” was created on October 1, 2020 on the basis of the former department “Fundamental Sciences” (Order of the UPK “MUK” No. 124 dated 01.10.2020) in order to improve the organizational structure of management and improve the quality of education.
The educational activities of the department are organized in accordance with the requirements of the state educational standard of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic. State educational standard of higher professional education in the direction of training (specialty) “General Medicine”, approved by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 15, 2015 No. 1179/1 and the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Amendments to the State Educational Standard and Curricula of Higher Professional Education (1455 / 1 dated November 27, 2015).
The teachers and staff of our department work in order to provide our students with conditions for full-fledged learning and obtaining high-quality knowledge, to help them achieve their goals.
The department teaches such disciplines as: microbiology, virology and immunology; basic pharmacology; normal physiology.
The department sets itself the following tasks:
- creation of favorable conditions for meeting the needs of students in acquiring knowledge, skills and professional skills.
- training of qualified specialists with deep theoretical knowledge and sufficient professional skills.
- raising the level of qualifications of the members of the department.
- development and implementation of modern foundations of the scientific organization of the educational process and the introduction of new technologies of teaching and upbringing.
- high-quality organization and conduct of educational and practical classes, laboratory and independent work of students.
- formation of individual and alternative training programs, etc.
- We engage students in a variety of research initiatives and community events.
- The department is located in the new morphological building of MShM NOU UNPK “MUK” at the address: Bishkek, st. L. Tolstoy No. 100/1. Has modern classrooms and laboratories equipped with the latest equipment in accordance with the requirements for laboratories of microbiology, virology and immunology; basic pharmacology; normal physiology.