The purpose of the department:
organization and conduct of all types of educational and industrial practices within the framework of ensuring the continuity and consistency of the formation and mastery of professional skills and abilities of students in accordance with the requirements of the general educational program in the specialty “General Medicine”.
- selection of clinical sites in accordance with the type of practice;
- conclusion of contracts with healthcare organizations selected as bases of practice;
- providing students with places for internship;
- carrying out organizational measures before the students go to practice;
- general organizational management of students’ industrial practice;
- control of the work of clinical departments for the planning and organization of industrial practice of students in accordance with the approved curricula;
- analysis and generalization of data on industrial practices.
Industrial practice program
- nurse assistant;
- assistant paramedic of ambulance (emergency medicine);
- hospital doctor’s assistant;
- physician assistant of an outpatient clinic (FGP – group of family doctors).