About the department:
At our department, you can get a quality education, which, combined with such personal characteristics as diligence, ability to concentrate, high concentration and a tendency to cold-blooded decision-making, will subsequently create the image of an ideal doctor.
The profession of a doctor is more than just teaching specific actions, skills and knowledge. This is a person’s vocation, his purpose and place in life. You can use the fundamental knowledge gained at the department in the clinic, in research work.
We wish you to pass all tests with dignity and become real experts in your field!
The department of “Anatomy” was created on October 1, 2020 by the order of the rector No. 124 of the NOU UNPK MUK dated 01.10.2020.
Until the 2020-2021 academic year, the functions of the department were performed by: the department of “Fundamental disciplines”.
In our department, 1st and 2nd semester students study normal anatomy and histology. Students in the 4th and 5th semesters study clinical anatomy and histology, as well as topographic anatomy. Classes are held in the morphological building of MShM. The staff of the department and students take an active part in the work of international and interuniversity symposia, conferences, olympiads.
The department sets itself the following tasks:
- provision of high-quality professional education based on a combination of fundamentality, high qualifications of the teaching staff;
- creation of favorable conditions for meeting the needs of students in acquiring knowledge, skills and professional skills;
- training of qualified specialists with deep theoretical knowledge and sufficient professional skills;
- high-quality organization and conduct of educational and practical classes, laboratory and independent work of students;
- formation of individual and alternative training programs, etc.
- ensuring the effective implementation of innovations in education and science to meet the needs of the individual, society and the state.